Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Autumn Bed Update!


Just a quick little update on my Autumn bed..............it was almost cold enough to force me out of the outdoor bed idea this morning.

It was only 24 degrees but don't worry........it'll warm up here really soon.  We're experiencing a 'little thing' this week that has made our temps about 20 degrees cooler than normal.  I suppose that made it cold enough to snow now didn't it, or did I just dream that happened?

OH, and by the way.......just in case you were interested in the background of my bed in the woods.......

Hard as it was to believe I was actually seeing something that I've only dreamed of finding someday, there it was, right in the middle of this beautiful park.   THEN I saw the photographer and so I simply HAD to ask him what was up with it.  

 He had been hired by a bedroom furniture designer who lives in the area to photograph her designs for_____ magazine.   Apparently he'd have to kill me if he told me which one.

Wouldn't it just be too funny if he comes back to take some more pictures and he finds me sleeping in it?  My family wouldn't be too surprised but boy, that photographer would be if he saw me at wake up time!
  
THAT would be amazing alright!! or should I say, downright scary?             

1 comment:

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

We'll just call you "Vickilocks" from now on....