Thursday, November 6, 2008

THIS has got MY name all over it!!

Just on the heels of yesterday's posting to you, I may have found THE solution for me until it snows. 

Again, today, my eyes took in some of the most incredible colors and scenery around.  PLUS on top of the beauty is the fact that we traveled less than 5 miles from our house to see all this and had a great walk together at the same time! 

Here are just a few pictures we took to try 



 to capture the spectacular 




 sites we saw with our eyes!!!




but the next picture takes the prize for me..... and you can only imagine how excited I was when I came upon this 'site' as we walked...............




THIS  is MY idea of going green and if there is a sign up sheet...........I'm THERE!!!!!!


can you read the initials VLS on the bedpost?  




1 comment:

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

Gotta LOVE those fall colors!!!
Glad to see that you are enjoying your new surroundings!

xo Jackie

PS - One prob with that sleeping arrangement....
the possibility of BEES.... and you know how I react to those...
AAAAAAAAAAAAA GET IT OFF ME!!!!!!!!!