Friday, September 12, 2008

M.B.B. is King of The Road


Happy Birchler Birthday M.B.B.!!!

It's official!!  The King's birthday has arrived!!

You do remember me telling you that all of my brothers and sisters have some wonderful attributes right?  Well, here's the 'king'.  Oh yes, of course you would know that from the crown on his head...........silly me. 

You might not be aware of some of the other names he is known by, but one of my favorites for him is Mama's Baby Boy.  Now don't go conjuring up some crazy notion that he was a spoiled guy or anything..........it's simply that mom was crazy because of about him and he was the baby boy in our family!


He's now known as King of the Road due to his current job and clocking about 1,000 miles a day carrying  approx. 80,000 lbs.  DO NOT........I repeat.......DO NOT get in his way!                 
He has quite a commanding presence with this title.




hey........I just thought of something............I wonder if he has to be careful not to knock that crown off while getting in his big vehicle?

He's smart, whitty, handsome, 'very assured of himself'.......... 

ohhh...............
(don't even think of spreading THIS one around) .............

.............he is the King of the Kind-hearted Softees 


ooooooooooh........watch that crown M.B.B.    
So you see, a sister CAN call her brother names, even if it is his birthday!!!  No matter what name he's known by you he will always have a Y on the end of his name to me................

and he really is amazing! 










3 comments:

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

hold two...
#1 - Baby Sis
#2 - Baby of the Family!!!

Booool-yaaaaaa! ;)

Thoughts from the Deep End said...

As I was saying...
He may hold the title of Baby Bro...

But I hold two titles.... see above posting!!

Isn't it Amazing! said...

ooooh! and Heaven help any of you if you should forget September 18th..........M.B.G. will have more than the pool noodles out after you!