Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On a Side Note..........

On a side note to my little story about the DMV office:

I just thought of something while in the shower last night and it's pretty amazing.......

.......(no, not that I was in the shower) but the actual revelation to my brain.............

My sister didn't even request a special plate or say please or anything and guess what????

She got an easy to remember prefix  alright..............  how about:

                                   XTC

Now I don't know about you, but when she and her hubby ride around town, don't you think that people now KNOW how special they are?   oh yeh they do!  

Then I've got my other sister with this plate:



With these results, I have got to rethink my strategy for that 'all so special visit' to the DMV!

No comments: